CHIEF STEWARD:Geoff Dawe 0498260347
Prize Money: First $15; Second $10 Entry Fee: $2
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with the Rules and Regulations for
Exhibitors and Participants on the back of the nomination form. All nomination of
entry forms by exhibitors under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by the
signed consent of the exhibitor’s parent/guardian. All adult nomination of entry forms
must be accompanied by the signed indemnity. This form is located with the entry
forms at the back of the schedule.
ALL NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED.
NOTE: a) NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS will be received until noon Wednesday
26th October at the Show office. Please indicate the BREED clearly on the entry
NO LATE NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
b) ALL SHEEP TO BE PENNED BY 8AM
c) Exhibits to be ready for judging by 9.00am on Saturday 4th November 2023
(Your own halter would be an advantage.)
d) All livestock are to remain on the showgrounds until 4:00pm.
e) NVD/Way Bill must be handed to steward
• A Champion Sash will be awarded to the Champion Ram and Ewe in each breed.
• A cash prize, will be awarded to the Champion Sheep of the Show.
• All bedding to be put down prior to animals being placed in pens.
• The scale of points in this section shall be: 1st – 3; 2nd – 2, unless otherwise stipulated.
• Exhibitors of single sheep shall have someone in attendance to handle exhibits for judging.
• All stud sheep must comply with breed requirements and be from a registered stud.
All sheep including trade lambs must comply with N.L.I.S.
• Southern Districts Agricultural Society’s PIC Number PIC Number WKSG0129