Spinning, Weaving & Dying
STEWARDS: Cath Miller 0416 289 075, Sylvia Dixon, Kerry Henry
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
Requirements to exhibit
• Nomination of entry forms must be received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 1st November.
• Exhibits must be delivered to the Emery Pavillion by 9.30am on Thursday 2nd November.
• Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Requirements to collect Exhibit
• The hall will be cleared of patrons and closed at 4pm to safely remove cages in preparation to collect exhibits.
• Exhibits can be collected Saturday 4th November between 4.15 & 5pm.
• Receipt of entry is required to enter the hall
• All hand spinning must have a sample of original fibre attached.
• A cash prize donated by Busselton Spinners & Weavers for the judges’ choice, Best Exhibit in section T.
• A Cash prize has been donated by Busselton Spinners & Weavers for best exhibit in Spinning & Weaving sections.