STEWARD: Sue Paterson 9752 3438
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 / Under 17 years; First $8 Second $4 Entry Fee: $1/0.50
Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 31st October.
Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9am on Thursday TBC 2021, with exhibit ticket attached.
Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday TBC 2021between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
• A trophy has been donated by Nikki Davies for the best exhibit in the Collector’s Corner section.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
• All entries to consist of SIX (6) assorted items within the stated category.
• Size – Base to be NO Larger than 40cm x 40cm. All pieces to be secured to the base board, for if exhibit needs moving.
• Exhibits that have previously taken prizes at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
• HINT – a ‘collection’ will be judged by having 6 similar items but not from the same origin.
VIEW OUR COLLECTORS COMPETITION HERE