CHIEF STEWARDS: Ron Blackwell 9752 2493
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with the Rules and Regulations for Exhibitors and Participants on the back of the nomination form.
ALL NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED.
Requirements of Entry
• NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS will be received until noon Friday 27th October. Please indicate if opposite sexes can be penned together.
• NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
• All birds must be penned by 8.30am for judging to commence at 9.00am Saturday 4th November.
• No identity bands allowed
• All young birds must be rung 2023 – no unrung birds will be accepted
• The society reserves the right to limit exhibitor entries if space is not available
• Any evidence of lice, stick fast flea or diseased birds will not be judged and must be removed from cages when ordered by the Steward
Champion Ribbons for best cock and hen in the classes 1-14, 15-30, 31-40, 41-83, 84-93, 94-103, Grand Champion Cock & Hen, and Overall Grand Champion Bird.
Three exhibits before a Champion Ribbon is awarded.