STEWARD: Jenny Smith 9754 2231
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 (Unless otherwise stated) Entry Fee: $1
Requirements to exhibit
• Nomination of entry forms must be received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 1st November.
• Exhibits must be delivered to the Emery Pavillion by 9.45am on Friday 3rd November.
• Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Requirements to collect Exhibit
• The hall will be cleared of patrons and closed at 4pm to safely remove cages in preparation to collect exhibits.
• Exhibits can be collected Saturday 4th November between 4.15 & 5pm.
• Receipt of entry is required to enter the hall
• All root vegetables to be washed and have at least 15cm trimmed top foliage.
• Please note exhibits may be cut for judging purposes.
• Where there is only one entry in a class, the prize will be at the discretion of the judge.
A trophy donated by M & D Harries will be awarded to the best exhibit in classes 1 - 18.
A cash prize donated for the Mr Brian Walsh Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the best exhibit in classes 19 to 33.