Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
STEWARD: Sharyn Dauti 0439 920 238 email@example.com
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with the Rules and Regulations for
Exhibitors and Participants on the back of the nomination form. All nomination of entry
forms by exhibitors under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by the signed consent of
the exhibitor’s parent/guardian. All adult nomination of entry forms must be accompanied by
the signed indemnity. This form is located with the entry forms at the back of the schedule.
ALL NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED.
NOTE: a) NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS will be received until noon Wednesday
TBC 2021 at the Show office. PO Box 255, Busselton 6280.
NO LATE NOMINATION OF ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
b) Exhibits to be ready for judging by 9.30am on Saturday 2nd November
c) All livestock are to remain on the showgrounds until 4:00pm.
d) All goats to be from CAE free herds
• A trophy has been donated by The Hon Adele Farina MLC to the exhibitor gaining the
most points in the dairy goat section.
• A voucher has been donated by Hip Pocket Workwear for the Supreme Exhibit of Show.
• Email or post a copy of entries to Sharyn Dauti, email above or 362 Garvey Rd, Dardanup,
• All goats must be registered with the Dairy Goat Society of Australia.
• All goats must be CAE Negative. Proof of CAE status to be included with entries.
• The Way Bill must be handed to the steward on arrival.
• Production figures must be endorsed by the State Milk Awards officer
(Michelle Sonego 9526 0459).
• No parking on showgrounds – vehicles must be removed immediately after delivery.
• Southern Districts Agricultural Society’s PIC Number WCSG0036