STEWARDS: Glenda Nikolic 0427 781 949 Paula Kay 0428 363 860
Prize Money: First $10 – 3 points; Second $5 – 2 points. Entry Fee: $1
Requirements to Exhibit
• Nomination of entry form must be received at the show office, Churchill Park by 12 noon Wednesday 1st November
• Photographs must be delivered by to the Soccer Rooms 12 noon Wednesday 1st November – late deliveries will not be accepted for judging
• Sorry no late nominations can be accepted.
Requirements to collect Exhibit
• The rooms will be closed at 4pm Saturday 4th November to allow stewards to break down displays
• Exhibits can then be collected from 4.30pm – 5.00pm
• Receipt of entry will be required to enter rooms
• The Busselton Camera Club has donated a voucher for highest points scored overall in classes 1-20 for an entrant who is NOT a BCC member.
• The Busselton Camera Club has donated a voucher for highest points scored overall in classes 1-20 for an entrant who IS a BCC member.
• A voucher donated by Inkas Jewellers will be awarded to the best photo overall from classes 1 to 4.
• A voucher donated by The Esplanade Hotel will be awarded to the best photo overall from classes 5 to 10.
• A voucher donated by will be awarded to the best photo overall from classes 11 to 19.
• Trophies and cash prizes have been donated by Peter Watson for 1st & 2nd in class 21.
• A voucher donated by Margaret River Busselton Tourism Assoc will be awarded to the best photo overall from classes 18 to 20.
• Champion Ribbons will be awarded to the best exhibit in Parts B, D and E.
• A limit of 3 photographs per class, per person.
• Exhibitors to attach Velcro hooks on to the back of all prints to assist in displaying.
• Please affix your image firmly to your mount with double sided tape (NOT GLUE).
• In all classes the photographs must have been taken by the exhibitor and not previously won a prize at the Busselton Show.
• Images may be processed. All processing must be the work of the photographer and may be processed using processing software i.e. Picasa, Photo Shop, Light Room etc.
• All prints must be mounted in mounting boards or on black or white cardboard. No thicker than 5mm. The exhibitor’s name and address must NOT appear on the mount.
• Mounts are available for purchase from BCC phone 0417 973 022.
• Size of mounts should not exceed those specified otherwise entries will not be accepted.
• Only one photograph per mount, unless otherwise specified. No Frames No Glass.
• Please see www.busseltoncameraclub.org.au for further instructions.