STEWARDS: Mrs M Babb, Miss D Babb 9752 3847
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 30th October.
Delivering Exhibits:Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday 1st November.
Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 2nd November between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
• PLEASE READ SCHEDULE CAREFULLY and comply as specified.
• Transparent covers to be used. (Clear oven bags, cellophane). NO GLADWRAP. Not to be sealed please.
• Exhibit tickets to be attached to plate or exhibit.
• Scone bases to be free of flour.
• Cake rack marks not to be evident.
• ‘YOUTH CLASSES’ open to exhibitors under 18 years of age.
VIEW OUR COOKING SECTION HERE