STEWARDS: Mrs M Babb, Miss D Babb 9752 3847
Entry Fee: $1
Prize Money: First $10 Second $5
Requirements to exhibit
• Nomination of entry forms must be received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 1st November.
• Exhibits must be delivered to the Emery Pavillion by 9.45am on Friday 3rd November.
• Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Requirements to collect Exhibit
• The hall will be cleared of patrons and closed at 4pm to safely remove cages in preparation to collect exhibits.
• Exhibits can be collected Saturday 4th November between 4.15 & 5pm.
• Receipt of entry is required to enter the hall
• PLEASE READ SCHEDULE CAREFULLY and comply as specified.
• Transparent covers to be used. (Clear oven bags, cellophane). NO GLADWRAP. Not to be sealed please.
• Exhibit tickets to be attached to plate or exhibit.
• Scone bases to be free of flour.
• Cake rack marks not to be evident.
• ‘YOUTH CLASSES’ open to exhibitors under 18 years of age.