STEWARD: Chief Steward – Kylie Hodges 0408 912 575
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
Requirements to exhibit
• Nomination of entry forms must be received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 1st November.
• Exhibits must be delivered to the Emery Pavillion by 9.30am on Thursday 2nd November.
• Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Requirements to collect Exhibit
• The hall will be cleared of patrons and closed at 4pm to safely remove cages in preparation to collect exhibits.
• Exhibits can be collected Saturday 4th November between 4.15 & 5pm.
• Receipt of entry is required to enter the hall
• Entries are what you write on the form and take to the office.
• Exhibit is the article you bring into the Show.
• Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete, and any that have been laundered (except for Class 2) will be disqualified.
• Fibres other than wool will be accepted in their appropriate classes.
• This section is open to amateurs only.
• Exhibit tickets must be either stitched on the exhibit or secured with small safety pins
NO SEWING PINS TO BE USED.