STEWARDS: Chief Steward – Kylie Hodges 0408 912 575
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office,
Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 30th October.
Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9.30am on Thursday 31st October, with exhibit ticket attached.
Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted. Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 2nd November between 4.15 & 5pm.
Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
• Entries are what you write on the form and take to the office (and receive a “Receipt of
• Exhibit is the article you bring into the Show. Good luck!
• Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to
compete, and any that have been laundered (with the exception of Classes 2) will be
• Fibres other than wool will be accepted in their appropriate classes.
• This section is open to amateurs only.
• Exhibit tickets must be either stitched on the exhibit or secured with small safety pins – NO
SEWING PINS TO BE USED.
VIEW OUR NEEDLEWORK SECTION HERE