STEWARDS: Dee Credaro 0438 721 002
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
Requirements to Exhibit
• Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 1st November.
• Exhibits must be delivered to the Emery Pavilion by noon Thursday 2nd November, with exhibit ticket attached.
• Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Requirements to collect exhibit
• The hall will be cleared of patrons and closed at 4pm to safely remove cages in preparation to collect exhibits.
• Exhibits can be collected Saturday 4th November between 4.15 & 5pm.
• Receipt of entry is required to enter the hall
• Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
• Exhibits must be the work of one individual and must be signed by that person.
• All drawings and paintings to be equipped for hanging and backed neatly. Max size of painting 120cm x 120cm x 10cm including frame.
• ENTRIES NOT EQUIPPED FOR HANGING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
• Where one exhibit only is entered in a class, prize money will be awarded at the discretion of the judge.
• No photography or digital art
• A voucher has been donated by Blue Wren Gallery & Framers for the most outstanding exhibit in classes 1 to 6.
• A voucher has been donated by Geographe Gallery Picture & Framers for the most outstanding exhibit in classes 7 to 14.
• A prize pack has been donated by Jacksons Drawing Supplies for the Best Exhibit in classes 15.
• Society ribbon for MOST OUTSTANDING EXHIBIT, section from the section winners
For exhibitors wishing to provide their art for sale – put your name, contact information and price on the reverse side of your exhibit ticket