STEWARDS: Dee Credaro 0438721002
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office,
Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 26th October
Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by noon on Thursday 27th October, with exhibit ticket attached.
Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted. Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 29th October between 4.15 & 5pm.
Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
• Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
• Exhibits must be the work of one individual and must be signed by that person. Please note that for
judging of exhibits, the signature must not be visible to the public.
• All drawings and paintings to be equipped for hanging and backed neatly. Max size of painting 120cm
x 120cm x 10cm including frame.
• ENTRIES NOT EQUIPPED FOR HANGING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
• Complete canvas board accepted.
• Where one exhibit only is entered in a class, prize money will be awarded at the discretion of the judge.